Satsuki Decoder Pack
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. You can find out more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SDPCPL.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy about 14.69 MB (15401102
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.31 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (428.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.68 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.14 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (9.05 MB)
This page is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 5106
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Satsuki Decoder Pack:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application marketed by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-28 09:47:03.523