Satsuki Decoder Pack
This info is about Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computerSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. You can read more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary file takes around 8.73 MB (9159168 bytes) and is named mplayerc.exe.
Satsuki Decoder Pack is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.40 MB (13001554
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (140.41 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (404.00 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (1.54 MB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (8.73 MB)
This info is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 43011
alone. You can find below a few links to other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program offered by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 20:10:44.910