Satsuki Decoder Pack
You can find on this page details on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Satsuki Decoder Pack is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.65 MB (10116608 bytes) on disk and is titled mplayerc.exe.
Satsuki Decoder Pack is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.12 MB (13761285
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (140.41 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (408.00 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.37 MB)
- makeAVIS.exe (102.50 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (9.65 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 43015
of Satsuki Decoder Pack. Click on the links below for other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found very quickly. When you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 15:36:05.720