Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. More information on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk and is titled nircmd.exe.
Satsuki Decoder Pack contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.99 MB (13618828
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.39 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (436.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.16 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.94 MB)
The current page applies to Satsuki Decoder Pack version 540
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Satsuki Decoder Pack:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application marketed by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-07 07:10:05.450