Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. More information on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk and is titled nircmd.exe.
Satsuki Decoder Pack contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.99 MB (13618828
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.39 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (436.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.16 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.94 MB)
The current page applies to Satsuki Decoder Pack version 540
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Satsuki Decoder Pack:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application marketed by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-05-07 07:10:05.450