Satsuki Decoder Pack
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. You can read more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs or check for application updates here
. Usually the Satsuki Decoder Pack program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack. nircmd.exe is the Satsuki Decoder Pack's main executable file and it takes approximately 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk.
Satsuki Decoder Pack contains of the executables below. They take 13.03 MB (13664180
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.39 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (436.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.09 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.16 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.96 MB)
This web page is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 538
only. You can find below a few links to other Satsuki Decoder Pack releases:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack app will be found very quickly. After you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-22 08:13:18.550