Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Check out here
for more information on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Satsuki Decoder Pack is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack. The program's main executable file is titled SDPCPL.exe and it has a size of 428.00 KB (438272 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy about 14.75 MB (15462339
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.28 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (428.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.74 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.14 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (9.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5200
of Satsuki Decoder Pack. Click on the links below for other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program marketed by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:18:26.627