Satsuki Decoder Pack
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. More info about Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be read here
. Satsuki Decoder Pack is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary file takes around 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) and is called nircmd.exe.
Satsuki Decoder Pack is comprised of the following executables which take 15.46 MB (16210167
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (180.95 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (432.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.91 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.14 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (9.60 MB)
The current page applies to Satsuki Decoder Pack version 534
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Satsuki Decoder Pack:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program marketed by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack app will be found very quickly. When you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-27 11:25:33.870