Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. You can read more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called SDPCPL.exe and it has a size of 428.00 KB (438272 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy about 16.42 MB (17213689
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.37 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (428.00 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.53 MB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.12 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (11.00 MB)
This web page is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 5101
only. You can find below a few links to other Satsuki Decoder Pack releases:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program offered by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Satsuki Decoder Pack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack app will be found very quickly. After you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-12 15:26:36.563