Satsuki Decoder Pack
This page is about Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Further information on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be seen here
. Satsuki Decoder Pack is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SDPCPL.exe is the Satsuki Decoder Pack's main executable file and it occupies around 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Satsuki Decoder Pack. They take 15.29 MB (16029590
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.31 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (428.00 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (24.84 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.13 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (8.82 MB)
The current web page applies to Satsuki Decoder Pack version 5104
only. You can find below a few links to other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computer.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application marketed by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found automatically. When you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 04:42:30.063