Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Take a look here
for more info on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary executable file and it takes close to 181.39 KB (185741 bytes) on disk.
Satsuki Decoder Pack contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.25 MB (13894284
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.39 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (436.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.16 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (7.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 542
of Satsuki Decoder Pack. You can find below info on other versions of Satsuki Decoder Pack:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program released by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found automatically. When you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-02 07:29:41.137