Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Further information on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be found here
. Usually the Satsuki Decoder Pack program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary file takes around 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) and is called SDPCPL.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Satsuki Decoder Pack. They take 14.11 MB (14790902
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.31 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (428.00 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.55 MB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.12 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (8.68 MB)
The current page applies to Satsuki Decoder Pack version 5102
only. For more Satsuki Decoder Pack versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found very quickly. When you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 07:55:57.227