Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Further information on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be found here
. Usually the Satsuki Decoder Pack program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary file takes around 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) and is called SDPCPL.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Satsuki Decoder Pack. They take 14.11 MB (14790902
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.31 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (428.00 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.55 MB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.12 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (8.68 MB)
The current page applies to Satsuki Decoder Pack version 5102
only. For more Satsuki Decoder Pack versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack app will be found automatically. When you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 07:55:57.227