Marvell Miniport Driver
You can find below details on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your computerMarvell
. More information on Marvell can be seen here
. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. installu.exe is the Marvell Miniport Driver's primary executable file and it takes approximately 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Marvell Miniport Driver. They occupy about 312.49 KB (319989
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (152.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (160.49 KB)
This info is about Marvell Miniport Driver version 10.70.2.3
alone. For other Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application marketed by the software company Marvell. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 16:30:00.953