Marvell Miniport Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. Open here
for more details on Marvell. Marvell Miniport Driver is normally set up in the C:\Programmi\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Programmi\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver. installu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Marvell Miniport Driver. They take about 311.64 KB (319120
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (152.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (159.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.64.17.3
of Marvell Miniport Driver. Click on the links below for other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program offered by Marvell. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found automatically. When you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:22:14.447