Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. Further information on Marvell can be seen here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uninst.exe and it has a size of 711.08 KB (728144 bytes).
Marvell Miniport Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 814.36 KB (833904
bytes) on disk:
- Uninst.exe (711.08 KB)
- ykx64ie.exe (103.28 KB)
This data is about Marvell Miniport Driver version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program offered by the software company Marvell. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:12:48.537