Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your computerMarvell
. You can read more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. installu.exe is the Marvell Miniport Driver's main executable file and it takes circa 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Marvell Miniport Driver. They occupy about 299.76 KB (306959
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (155.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 10.55.3.3
only. For other Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program by the software company Marvell. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it exists on your system the Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found automatically. When you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:19:01.187