Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your computerMarvell
. Check out here
where you can read more on Marvell. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Marvell Miniport Driver. Marvell Miniport Driver's main file takes around 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) and its name is installu.exe.
The following executables are contained in Marvell Miniport Driver. They occupy 299.76 KB (306959
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (155.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.53.4.3
of Marvell Miniport Driver. For other Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application released by Marvell. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-25 05:27:35.980