Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your computerMarvell
. Take a look here
for more info on Marvell. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Uninst.exe is the Marvell Miniport Driver's main executable file and it occupies circa 133.89 KB (137106 bytes) on disk.
Marvell Miniport Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 220.89 KB (226194
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (133.89 KB)
- ykx32ie.exe (87.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Marvell Miniport Driver. Click on the links below for other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application marketed by the software company Marvell. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found automatically. After you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 11:14:58.940