Marvell Miniport Driver
This page is about Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your computerMarvell
. Go over here
for more info on Marvell. Marvell Miniport Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named installu.exe and it has a size of 152.00 KB (155648 bytes).
Marvell Miniport Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 311.66 KB (319137
bytes) on disk:
- installu.exe (152.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (159.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 10.67.8.3
alone. For more Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application released by the software company Marvell. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found automatically. When you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 10:40:02.960