Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. You can read more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called installu.exe and its approximative size is 152.00 KB (155648 bytes).
Marvell Miniport Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 312.19 KB (319687
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (152.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (160.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.67.9.3
of Marvell Miniport Driver. You can find below info on other releases of Marvell Miniport Driver:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program offered by Marvell. Some people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found very quickly. After you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-07 19:44:30.643