Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. You can find out more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 710.04 KB (727080 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninst.exe.
The executables below are part of Marvell Miniport Driver. They take about 810.82 KB (830280
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (710.04 KB)
- ykx64ie.exe (100.78 KB)
This page is about Marvell Miniport Driver version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program offered by Marvell. Some people want to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it exists on your system the Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:18:35.273