Marvell Miniport Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. You can find out more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) on disk and is called installu.exe.
The executable files below are part of Marvell Miniport Driver. They take an average of 313.00 KB (320511
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (152.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (161.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.70.5.3
of Marvell Miniport Driver. You can find below a few links to other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application by the software company Marvell. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found automatically. When you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:07:38.913