Marvell Miniport Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Marvell. Marvell Miniport Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 702.42 KB (719280 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninst.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 797.92 KB (817072
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (702.42 KB)
- ykx64ie.exe (95.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Marvell Miniport Driver. For more Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program marketed by the software company Marvell. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found very quickly. When you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 17:08:19.250