Marvell Miniport Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. More info about Marvell can be found here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninst.exe and occupies 711.78 KB (728864 bytes).
Marvell Miniport Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 815.06 KB (834624
bytes) on disk:
- Uninst.exe (711.78 KB)
- ykx64ie.exe (103.28 KB)
The current page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program released by Marvell. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:54:05.920