Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. More information on Marvell can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) on disk and is titled installu.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver is composed of the following executables which take 311.61 KB (319088
bytes) on disk:
- installu.exe (152.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (159.61 KB)
The current page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 10.67.5.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program marketed by Marvell. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it exists on your system the Marvell Miniport Driver program will be found automatically. When you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:42:20.370