Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. More information on Marvell can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) on disk and is titled installu.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver is composed of the following executables which take 311.61 KB (319088
bytes) on disk:
- installu.exe (152.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (159.61 KB)
The current page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 10.67.5.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program marketed by Marvell. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it exists on your system the Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:42:20.370