Marvell Miniport Driver
This web page is about Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. More data about Marvell can be read here
. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Marvell Miniport Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninst.exe and its approximative size is 711.08 KB (728144 bytes).
The executables below are part of Marvell Miniport Driver. They occupy about 805.86 KB (825200
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (711.08 KB)
- ykx32ie.exe (94.78 KB)
This web page is about Marvell Miniport Driver version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Marvell Miniport Driver:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program released by the software company Marvell. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-15 07:05:46.807