Marvell Miniport Driver
This web page is about Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. You can read more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 711.78 KB (728864 bytes) on disk.
Marvell Miniport Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 815.06 KB (834624
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (711.78 KB)
- ykx64ie.exe (103.28 KB)
This info is about Marvell Miniport Driver version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Marvell Miniport Driver:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Marvell Miniport Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\difxapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\instfiles.log
- C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\mrvl.ico
- C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\yk51x86.dll
- C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\ykx32id.dll
- C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\ykx32ie.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Marvell\Miniport Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application offered by Marvell. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:52:35.727