Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. You can read more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Marvell Miniport Driver. installu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk.
Marvell Miniport Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 303.07 KB (310343
bytes) on disk:
- installu.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (159.07 KB)
The current page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 10.62.1.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program by the software company Marvell. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 10:08:58.000