Marvell Miniport Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your computerMarvell
. More data about Marvell can be seen here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uninst.exe and occupies 709.23 KB (726248 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Marvell Miniport Driver. They take 804.73 KB (824040
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (709.23 KB)
- ykx64ie.exe (95.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Marvell Miniport Driver. For other Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Marvell\Miniport Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application marketed by Marvell. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found automatically. When you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:22:14.973