Marvell Miniport Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. You can find out more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Marvell Miniport Driver's main file takes about 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) and is called installu.exe.
The executables below are part of Marvell Miniport Driver. They occupy about 312.49 KB (319989
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (152.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (160.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.70.1.3
of Marvell Miniport Driver. You can find below info on other versions of Marvell Miniport Driver:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application released by the software company Marvell. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-28 05:26:50.910