Marvell Miniport Driver
This page is about Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. More info about Marvell can be seen here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. installu.exe is the Marvell Miniport Driver's primary executable file and it occupies about 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Marvell Miniport Driver. They take an average of 299.77 KB (306960
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (155.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 10.57.6.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of Marvell Miniport Driver:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application released by Marvell. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:22:09.740