Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. You can find out more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Marvell Miniport Driver. installu.exe is the Marvell Miniport Driver's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Marvell Miniport Driver. They take an average of 303.07 KB (310347
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (159.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.64.2.3
of Marvell Miniport Driver. You can find below a few links to other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application released by the software company Marvell. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it exists on your system the Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found very quickly. After you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 15:59:46.490