Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Marvell. Marvell Miniport Driver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 199.50 KB (204288 bytes) on disk and is labeled installu.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 360.52 KB (369174
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (199.50 KB)
- Uninst.exe (161.02 KB)
The current page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program released by Marvell. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 02:14:45.343