Marvell Miniport Driver
This info is about Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. You can read more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver. The program's main executable file occupies 199.50 KB (204288 bytes) on disk and is called installu.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver is composed of the following executables which take 360.51 KB (369162
bytes) on disk:
- installu.exe (199.50 KB)
- Uninst.exe (161.01 KB)
This web page is about Marvell Miniport Driver version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Marvell Miniport Driver:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program marketed by Marvell. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it exists on your system the Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 03:41:23.713