Marvell Miniport Driver
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. More info about Marvell can be seen here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Marvell Miniport Driver's primary file takes about 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) and is called installu.exe.
The executables below are part of Marvell Miniport Driver. They occupy about 312.98 KB (320493
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (152.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (160.98 KB)
This info is about Marvell Miniport Driver version 10.70.6.3
only. For more Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program by Marvell. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 22:36:42.623