Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. Check out here
where you can read more on Marvell. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Marvell Miniport Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 711.08 KB (728144 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninst.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 805.86 KB (825200
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (711.08 KB)
- ykx32ie.exe (94.78 KB)
This page is about Marvell Miniport Driver version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program marketed by Marvell. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found very quickly. After you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-07 07:48:49.453