Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. Check out here
where you can read more on Marvell. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Marvell Miniport Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 711.08 KB (728144 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninst.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 805.86 KB (825200
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (711.08 KB)
- ykx32ie.exe (94.78 KB)
This page is about Marvell Miniport Driver version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program marketed by Marvell. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-07 07:48:49.453