Marvell Miniport Driver
This web page is about Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. Check out here
for more info on Marvell. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Marvell Miniport Driver. Marvell Miniport Driver's main file takes around 199.50 KB (204288 bytes) and is named installu.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver contains of the executables below. They take 359.69 KB (368327
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (199.50 KB)
- Uninst.exe (160.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.68.3.3
of Marvell Miniport Driver. You can find below a few links to other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application marketed by the software company Marvell. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 14:09:54.250