Marvell Miniport Driver
This info is about Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your computerMarvell
. More info about Marvell can be read here
. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver application is found in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Marvell Miniport Driver. The application's main executable file occupies 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk and is called installu.exe.
Marvell Miniport Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 295.32 KB (302408
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (151.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.24.1.3
of Marvell Miniport Driver. You can find below info on other versions of Marvell Miniport Driver:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application by Marvell. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it exists on your system the Marvell Miniport Driver program will be found automatically. When you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-09 15:30:25.973