Marvell Miniport Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. Take a look here
for more info on Marvell. Usually the Marvell Miniport Driver application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Marvell Miniport Driver. Uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 704.63 KB (721544 bytes) on disk.
Marvell Miniport Driver contains of the executables below. They take 800.13 KB (819336
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (704.63 KB)
- ykx64ie.exe (95.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application marketed by Marvell. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found very quickly. After you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-05 15:04:46.077