Marvell Miniport Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. Check out here
for more info on Marvell. Marvell Miniport Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named installu.exe and it has a size of 199.50 KB (204288 bytes).
Marvell Miniport Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 359.14 KB (367764
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (199.50 KB)
- Uninst.exe (159.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.66.4.3
of Marvell Miniport Driver. For more Marvell Miniport Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program offered by Marvell. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it exists on your system the Marvell Miniport Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Marvell Miniport Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, we are not saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-25 21:42:57.670