Marvell Miniport Driver
This page is about Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your systemMarvell
. Open here
where you can find out more on Marvell. Marvell Miniport Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 860.48 KB (881128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Marvell Miniport Driver. They take 963.76 KB (986888
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (860.48 KB)
- ykx64ie.exe (103.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 10.51.1.3
only. You can find here a few links to other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Marvell Miniport Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\difxapi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\instfiles.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\mrvl.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application by Marvell. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". The Marvell Miniport Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-10 08:46:53.260