Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your systemJuniper Networks
. More info about Juniper Networks can be seen here
. More details about the application Juniper Installer Service can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. Usually the Juniper Installer Service program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Juniper Installer Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. Juniper Installer Service's primary file takes about 448.10 KB (458856 bytes) and is named AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe.
The executables below are part of Juniper Installer Service. They occupy an average of 1.63 MB (1707168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (448.10 KB)
- JISUninstall.exe (92.84 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (338.20 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (155.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (183.88 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (160.69 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (287.68 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 188.8.131.5297
alone. For more Juniper Installer Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application released by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". The Juniper Installer Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Installer Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 15:18:57.080