Juniper Installer Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Juniper Installer Service for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computerJuniper Networks
. Additional info about Juniper Networks can be seen here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more info about Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's website. Usually the Juniper Installer Service program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory, depending on the user's option during install. Juniper Installer Service's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe". AccessServiceComponent.exe is the Juniper Installer Service's main executable file and it occupies about 533.45 KB (546256 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Installer Service is composed of the following executables which occupy 601.89 KB (616336
bytes) on disk:
- AccessServiceComponent.exe (533.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.44 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 220.127.116.1159
only. You can find below a few links to other Juniper Installer Service releases:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Juniper Installer Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it exists on your system the Juniper Installer Service app will be found automatically. When you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-19 13:04:25.363