Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computerJuniper Networks
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Juniper Networks. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more data about Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's website. Juniper Installer Service is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Juniper Installer Service is "C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the Juniper Installer Service's main executable file and it occupies circa 215.16 KB (220328 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Installer Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.27 MB (1334000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (215.16 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (321.91 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (146.49 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (174.36 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (158.91 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (285.91 KB)
This data is about Juniper Installer Service version 220.127.116.1173
alone. You can find below a few links to other Juniper Installer Service releases:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program released by Juniper Networks. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Juniper Installer Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it exists on your system the Juniper Installer Service program will be found very quickly. When you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Installer Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 22:35:02.737