Juniper Installer Service
This page is about Juniper Installer Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computerJuniper Networks
. Further information on Juniper Networks can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Juniper Networks Installer Service v7.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Juniper Installer Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Juniper Networks Installer Service v7.1\UNINSTAL.EXE. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Juniper Installer Service's primary file takes around 108.50 KB (111104 bytes) and is named CFolder.exe.
The executable files below are part of Juniper Installer Service. They take about 322.00 KB (329728
bytes) on disk.
- CFolder.exe (108.50 KB)
- DFolder.exe (85.50 KB)
- Uninstal.EXE (128.00 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 7.12
alone. Click on the links below for other Juniper Installer Service versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Juniper Installer Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Juniper Networks Installer Service v7.1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Juniper Networks Installer Service v7.1\CFolder.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Juniper Networks Installer Service v7.1\DFolder.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Juniper Networks Installer Service v7.1\folder.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Juniper Networks Installer Service v7.1\INSTALL.LOG
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\JNJ\Applications\Juniper Networks Installer Service v7.1R2-b
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Juniper Networks\InstallData\Juniper Installer Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Juniper Networks Installer Service v7.1R2-b
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Juniper Networks Installer Service v7.1R2-b\UninstallString
Juniper Installer Service is a program offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Installer Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". The Juniper Installer Service application will be found very quickly. When you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Installer Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 14:43:17.183