Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your systemJuniper Networks
. More info about Juniper Networks can be read here
. More details about the program Juniper Installer Service can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. Juniper Installer Service is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Juniper Installer Service. AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the Juniper Installer Service's primary executable file and it takes close to 448.56 KB (459328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Juniper Installer Service. They occupy about 1.54 MB (1612344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (448.56 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (338.07 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (155.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (183.78 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (160.69 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (287.68 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 126.96.36.19907
only. For more Juniper Installer Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program released by Juniper Networks. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Juniper Installer Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Installer Service application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Installer Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 03:21:21.900