Juniper Installer Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Juniper Installer Service for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computerJuniper Networks
. Additional info about Juniper Networks can be read here
. Please open http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). Juniper Installer Service's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe". AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 348.47 KB (356832 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Installer Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.25 MB (1310072
bytes) on disk.
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (348.47 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (316.43 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (171.77 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (157.84 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (284.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 18.104.22.16817
only. You can find below info on other versions of Juniper Installer Service:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application offered by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Installer Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". The Juniper Installer Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Installer Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 06:47:57.403