Juniper Installer Service
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Juniper Installer Service for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computerJuniper Networks
. More info about Juniper Networks can be read here
. Please follow http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Juniper Installer Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 261.95 KB (268232 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Installer Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.33 MB (1391976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (261.95 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (325.47 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (146.76 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (180.31 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (158.94 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (285.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 220.127.116.1189
only. You can find below info on other releases of Juniper Installer Service:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Juniper Installer Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it exists on your system the Juniper Installer Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 09:13:48.883