Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your systemJuniper Networks
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Juniper Networks. Please open http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Juniper Installer Service is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is named AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe and occupies 275.56 KB (282176 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Juniper Installer Service. They occupy about 1.38 MB (1443800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (275.56 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (340.06 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (154.98 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.63 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (164.87 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (291.87 KB)
This page is about Juniper Installer Service version 22.214.171.12457
alone. Click on the links below for other Juniper Installer Service versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program released by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Juniper Installer Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". The Juniper Installer Service program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Installer Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-17 03:09:11.937