Juniper Installer Service
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PCJuniper Networks
. Further information on Juniper Networks can be seen here
. More details about the application Juniper Installer Service can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. Juniper Installer Service is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Juniper Installer Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Juniper Installer Service's primary file takes around 272.36 KB (278896 bytes) and its name is AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe.
The executables below are part of Juniper Installer Service. They occupy an average of 1.37 MB (1434080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (272.36 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (337.97 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (153.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (180.63 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (164.36 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (291.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20693
of Juniper Installer Service. You can find below info on other releases of Juniper Installer Service:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Juniper Installer Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Installer Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Installer Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 15:42:02.367