Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PCJuniper Networks
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Juniper Networks. Please open http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). Juniper Installer Service's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe". AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 275.71 KB (282328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Juniper Installer Service. They take about 1.38 MB (1444936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (275.71 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (340.27 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (155.07 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (183.23 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (164.90 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (291.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16857
of Juniper Installer Service. You can find below info on other releases of Juniper Installer Service:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program offered by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Juniper Installer Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it exists on your system the Juniper Installer Service program will be found very quickly. After you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-14 22:36:35.320